This is your quick source to find out happenings in the world of mixed martial arts. This blog will provide up to date info, news and notes as it happens.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Cro Cop Still Needs Time

Mirko Cro Cop issues a statement on his personal blog — he had indicated previously that today would be the day that the Croatian would reveal his future plans. Looks as if we’ll have to wait a little while longer … perhaps something is in the works.

Last week, UFC President Dana White issued a deadline for the 2006 Pride FC Open Weight Grand Prix Champion to make a decision regarding his future. Cro Cop, on the other hand, seemed caught off guard by the brinkmanship. There’s clearly some miscommunication.

Here's a snip of what Cro Cop said:

“I promised to share some news with you today and I feel bad by not doing so. There are some reasons for this that I can’t speak of at the moment. However, I promise to make the statement as soon as possible. Thank you for supporting me and I hope that little more patience is not too much to ask.”

No comments: