This is your quick source to find out happenings in the world of mixed martial arts. This blog will provide up to date info, news and notes as it happens.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ortiz hoping to return soon

Tito Ortiz is hoping to return to the octagon possibly in May.

"It's all in the UFC's hands," Ortiz told Raw Vegas. "I have one more fight with them, my contract lasts until, I believe June. In May is when my fight will be... I hope."

Ortiz has been taking a bit of time off to heal up and film 'Celebrity Apprentice'. He has been very public about his negotiation problems he's had with Dana White and will only speak with UFC co-owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta about a future contract.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he fights again. I love Ortiz!

Butch said...

He's washed up and should stick to television.